Not Gentlemanly Cigars Smokers – Cigar Babes Reviews Music Forums Not Gentlemanly Cigar Smokers Forum Do you pair beer with a cigar? Yes or no and why or why not?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Josh

I love a great stout or porter with my cigar sometimes. I usually stick to scotch but I like to switch it up from time to time. The oiliness of a good stick cuts the bitterness of a good stout.

KJ Rich
    Participant

I drink a few beers with my cigars. Im not closed off to any form of beverage. I try to pair it best I can and of course whats in the house. I do prefer a glass of whiskey or scotch but I’m not miss out on a nice stick because my cabinet is empty.

CajunStogian

Tony Melson
    Participant

After a few hours of taking care of the lawn & landscaping, I cool down with a beer and a yard gar. Premium sticks are reserved for bourbon and relaxing evenings with the wifey and BOTL/SOTL.

VinoTinto
    Participant

I have tried…but it’s just not appealing to my tastebuds. I prefer rum.

Andrew Browning
    Participant

Yes, it all depends on the stick. I do scrap metal in the garage and breaking down things I often have a cheap beer, PBR, and a daily stick, nothing fancy. But rum and a good Montecristo forbthe evening by the firepit.

Kevin Garsaud
    Participant

Just depends on the mood I am at the moment. Any beverage with a cigar is a plus for me. Love a nice morning coffee with a stick. Beer is usually a quick stick doing some sort of work outside.

Trevor Gloeckler
    Participant

I always pair a stick with a beer and some Bourbon or Scotch .

Phil Tumminia
    Participant

I have more beer and cigars during summer months and bourbon in cool months

Trill_11
    Participant

I like to pair Dos Equis when smoking. But, to each it’s own.

When it comes to alcohol now, hard liquor triggers bad migraines for me. I really can’t drink hard, like say 5 years ago.

Shawn Lathrop
    Participant

Personally I prefer Guinness Draught Stout with my cigars. It’s a smooth but tasty stout that I find enhances the flavor of the cigar while the cigar does the same for the beer.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.