Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Shawn

Ok think we do. Male dominated industry, more and more LOTL’s are picking up cigars, becoming Sommeliers, and besides they’re great to look at. Most anyway. Thoughts?

El Presidente

100% We DO!!
    Like anything else. What are we without our ladies?! The more beautiful ladies we have involved. The better everything is. The bring a touch of elegance and class to cigar smoking.

Its all about the community !

Josephine

SOTL have always been around. They just aren’t a taboo now. We are in the plain view and men are liking it. We are forming are own groups and doing our own thing on our own time and now have our following. Watch out world men are coming to Sisters for cigar advice 😉

Aaron Janes
    Participant

SOTL have always been around. They just aren’t a taboo now. We are in the plain view and men are liking it. We are forming are own groups and doing our own thing on our own time and now have our following. Watch out world men are coming to Sisters for cigar advice ?
    Author
    Well said

Josh

Absofuckinglutely we need those ladies of the leaf. Some of these chicks have more balls than most of the dudes I’ve met along this journey. I love hearing a woman’s opinion because it’s something I simply can’t relate to… having a dick and all.

Michael Prey
    Participant

I know without my wife of the leaf by my side, what would be the point. There’s nothing better than sharing a cigar experience with my lady.

Jody

So glad to see more and more lady’s up front and centre in The cigars world today. It’s definitely a breath of fresh air. It was my sister and her husband that got me on to cigars and never looked back!!

Sonny Garrett
    Participant

I find few things as lovely as a lady with a cigar.

Dawid Fraser
    Participant

We absolutely need them. Something sexy about a lady smoking a nice cigar. I personally enjoy my cigars more with a LOTL as their opinions are much different then mine which gives me a different perspective.

timothy ebright
    Participant

Absolutely… I have a beautiful Lady and would love for her to get into smoking cigars w / me. She just wont because of the whole tobacco is bad for you thing. We both are cigarette ex smokers and about 5 yrs ago got into cigars for myself, 2 yrs more consistently. Afterall a good smoke, a beautiful lady, and a libation makes for a perfect night of relaxing

Anthony Turner
    Participant

Absolutely need. I probably never would have gotten into cigars if not for my x wife. I owe my love for cigars to her.

Michael Prey
    Participant

I created my lady of the leaf. Got her into cigars after we dated for a year. She’s alive!….

VinoTinto
    Participant

Absolutely. Women can enjoy cigars just as much as us men so.

El Presidente

100% YESSSS July1

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.